Job Position: Accounts Executive
Department: Finance Department
Employment term: Full-time
- Directly assisting the Head of Operations with Financial compiling and analysing of financial data of company.
- Involved with producing company account statements and ensuring they are accurate with company activities.
- Executing tasks to-do with filing tax returns, bookkeeping, financial data filing, as well as aiding in the preparation of statutory financial statements to be updated into reports.
Area of Responsibilities:
- To handle Accounts Payable (Contractor, Claims, Utilities, Other Payables) as well as Account Receivables.
- To handle accounting daily work such as maintain company’s accounting record, filing and payments; as well as to check on all payments for all GoC’s.
- Prepare payment forecast and to update the creditor list accordingly.
- Prepare creditors reconciliation as and when the Finance Department receives statement.
- To ensure all Finance Staff adhere to scheduled date & complete month end transactions at the last working day of the month.
- Prepare financial statements in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with our established schedule inclusive of input from the rest of the accounting department.
- Preparation of invoicing and official receipts for the company.
- Responsible to prepare turnaround time report on a monthly basis.
- Being the control of pay-out & monitoring to ensure it is within the allocated budget range.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns tasks.
- Ensure company dealings are in compliance with SST Principles.
- Organize and manage stationeries orders for the company.
- To handle company Fixed Asset Register.
- Responsible for Cash Call and Ageing List (To ensure Collections are on time – Below 60 Days)
- Prepare report on Petty Cash and Monitor the usage to ensure its within Company policy.
- Create Project code for company when required.
- To perform data entry into accounting system of financial data and other various company endeavours.
- To execute ad-hoc task related to the Finance Department from time to time.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Post-Graduate or Equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- 3+ years of experience in general or tax accounting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken English
- Detail orientated and proactive person
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.
To apply for this job email your details to INFO@UNIVERSALPEAK.COM.MY