Project Engineer Electrical
Job Position: Project Engineer Electrical
Department: Project/Sales Department
Employment term: Full-time
- Responsible for Sales, Tendering, Marketing & Business Development activities in meeting Order Intake, revenue and other KPIs.
- Grow service and product portfolio by securing agency, new customers and new market segments
- Account manager for key customers as allocated by Head of Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for managing projects and ensure its profitability
Area of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding key KPIs such as Order Intake, Revenue and GM.
- Develop project proposals, preparing commercial documents and project reports.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Responsible for implementation, reporting and reviewing of strategic and operational sales & marketing plans.
- Responsible for interacting with foreign principals on technical support and commercial/pricing matters
- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model
- Assist to strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy
- Responsible for Go to Market Activities; conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Attend regular meeting sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy and update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability
- Work with business partners to secure new agencies, develop new markets and new opportunities
- Liaison with clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Provide support to rest of the project team on project execution matters.
- Provide market intelligence.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
Education: Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters in engineering.
Experience: Candidate must have had at least 1-4 years of working experience in a senior sales position in power related industry. The candidate must also have a proven track record in managing and leading a sales team in meeting all financial KPIs.
Communication Skills: Candidate must possess exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with customers and external partners.
Ms Office: Candidate must demonstrate high proficiency in Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint, which are necessary for analyzing, report writing and presentation to all stakeholders. Prior experience with CRM will be an added advantage.
Analytical Skills: Candidate for this position must also have a keen interest in conducting research and analyze market data, and use the information to deploy the company’s got to market strategies and action plans.
Required skill(s): i) Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project. Skills in AutoCAD application is an added advantage. ii) Project management, technical understanding, and documentation skills.
*Knowledge and experience in project management for High Voltage and Medium Voltage projects.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.
To apply for this job email your details to INFO@UNIVERSALPEAK.COM.MY